Now that spring is upon us are you ready to enjoy the nice weather? Or are you still feeling bogged down because you didn't get organized over the winter months.
Are you one of these people?
1. Still have Christmas decorations stacked in the corner and not properly stored.
Tip: Packing these items away properly and labeling them will make it much easier next year.
2. I will be moving over the spring or summer.
Tip: If you are it is time to start preparing now. Cleaning out and organizing before the actual move makes things a hundred percent easier at your new location.
3. I can't find a thing in my garage.
Tip: The spring is a great time to clean out before the weather is so hot it is just unbearable to even think about it.
4. I would like to have a garage sale but don't know where to start.
Tip: It is best to hold your sale after you have cleaned out and gathered all your excess items into one place.
5. When I come home from work I dread walking into the chaos that awaits me at home.
Tip: Start by working on one drawer, closet or area at a time.
Still feeling overwhelmed don't fret. The Merry Organizer is here to help. I can assist in almost any organizing task.
Help with organizing your pantry, closets, holiday items, home office,